View Thread : a new apartment are mine

lazyfatbum
I gots a new apartment! we're all moved in, but now the unpacking nightmare begins. I see an ocean of boxes with mismatched contents whispering my name in a thousand hues of ass. But the good news is, the computers are online, God's TV is up and running (no suround sound yet) and I just had a sandwich! Now... if I could just get someone to unpack for me... oh and I get free cable! Reality TV a go-go, baby in 16x9 HDnessity! I drank coffee this morning and watched CNN and cartoons at the same time. It sound like this:

The pope's body is now I will crush Smurf Village! Iraq today, where it looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!!! In finacial news, PAPA SMURF ALWAYS SAYS *gets thrown out of the village* global economics taking a downward rooby rack? tehe hehe hehe he! I dunno, scoob... it looks dark in there, oh man! expect a low of 78 tonight with a 75% chance of USE RAZOR LEAF!!!!! in entertainment news, who's that pokemon? and Jennifer Aniston are calling it quits MUCHA LUCHA, MUCHALUCHA, MUCHA LUCHA, MUCHALUCHA drops to 9 this weekend

you get the idea

OB1
Congrats! I'm also moving into a new apartment this summer.

deanna
YAAAY! You finally got moved!

DMiller
Have fun at the new place Lazy. I have always shunned boxes when moving, so then I end up with hundreds of random things sitting in my car that kind of forces me to unpack them. It never works, though, and I end up having stuff in my car for weeks.

Smoke
Your car just becomes one big box.

Happy new apartment having lazy.

etoven
Congrats! I'm also moving into a new apartment this summer.Cool, I'm moving into a 2 story house with some frends! Where going install a hot chicks room!

Dark Lord Neo
I"ll probably be stuck here for at least the next 3 years, stupid post secondary and costing money

OB1
Cool, I'm moving into a 2 story house with some frends! Where going install a hot chicks room!

what does that mean

Private Hudson
It means he's delusional about how much poontang he's going to be getting once he gets a new house.

Oh, and it also means that the house is going to be filthy, someone won't be paying the rent everyweek, they're going to end up kicking him out, they won't be able to afford the rent by themselves, will have to cancel the lease, move bak in with their parents, and be blacklisted from renting a property for the next 10 years.

Great Rumbler
Etoven: Alright, now what we're going to do with this empty room here is make it into what I like to call "The Hot Chicks Room". We'll furnish it with thing like cellphones, guady jewerly, bangles...and...and bangles. And then hot chicks will come to the hot chick room and...something will happen after that I bet.

Geno
Wow, that sounds entertaining: CNN + Cartoons = w00t!

lazyfatbum
It's what I like to call; Edutainment