View Thread : The ABF and OB1 Always Argue And Stuff Thread

A Black Falcon
OB1, do you really think that consistently acting like an idiot is REALLY a good thing? Or funny or something? Because it's not...

I mean, joking sometimes is fine, but must you make "funny" comments EVERYWHERE? It's just dumb.

OB1

Yes, yes I must.

Haha, poor ABF and his utter lack of a funny bone. I feel sorry for you, kiddo. I really do.

*pushes ABF down the stairs*

Well... kinda

Great Rumbler
ABF, do you constantly have to berate OB1 for making lots of jokes while contributing nothing to the thread in which you just posted?

Actually, that was a mean thing to say. I feel ashamed now. *pushes ABF under the bus* Okay, not really. NOW READ MY STORY!!!

A Black Falcon
OB1, you have such a hard time believing that people could possibly think that you aren't funny all the time, but it really IS possible amazingly enough...

Great Rumbler
YOU'RE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO MY THREAD!! NOW READ MY STORY BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH AMAZING FURY!!!

OB1
:lol:

OB1
OB1, you have such a hard time believing that people could possibly think that you aren't funny all the time, but it really IS possible amazingly enough...

*makes another secret club with GR titled "The OMG we're so funny and ABF is jealous because he's lonely and unfunny Club"*

A Black Falcon
See what I mean?

OB1
See what I mean?

Well of cou--, uh... actually no. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say.

Other than the fact that you're a baby. In fact, I have a picture of you to prove it!

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0018-0311-0620-2140_SM.jpg

A Black Falcon
Why must you continually take your credibility, drag it in the mud, and repeatedly stomp on it until it is not recognizable anymore... we really don't need more proof that you have problems...

Anyway, ignoring your usual idiocy... read the story, GR. It's good, except for the perspective ("person") of the story... sometimes makes it confusing. But good anyway.

OB1
Why must you continually take your credibility, drag it in the mud, and repeatedly stomp on it until it is not recognizable anymore... we really don't need more proof that you have problems...

:erm:

:clap: ...

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be some sort of comeback, witty retort, or just your usual incomprehensible ramblings.

Weltall
Why must the two of you drag your endless bickering into every thread at Tendo City?

I've had enough. This is a problem that has only one solution. Wait for it!

A Black Falcon
You can't do too much. TC would die without us. :)

... and my last post was at least partially on topic...

Or are you just annoyed that I read GR's story and not yours (beyond the first chapter)... sorry, that kind of book just isn't really my thing...

OB1
Why must the two of you drag your endless bickering into every thread at Tendo City?

I've had enough. This is a problem that has only one solution. Wait for it!

Man, he's the idiot trolling in every thread I post in.

OB1
ABF: I'm not blaming either of you, but it's getting to be really disruptive. Both of you continue it, and both of you insist on having the last word. Regardless of who starts these fights, both of you have the capacity to be the bigger man and walk away. Don't take what I said as a threat, because what you're doing isn't dangerous. But it got to me here because this is probably my favorite thread on the board and it's a topic I love to discuss.

You know, I used to do that, but then I got sick and tired of having to be the bigger man each and every damn time.

If you go through this thread you'll see very clearly who tried to pick a fight. I've just been making fun of his sad attempt to put me down.

OB1
I'd respond if your hypocricy in that post wasn't so clear...

Another great retort! Honestly bubba, how do you come up with these?

Great spelling, btw. "hypocricy".

A Black Falcon
You aren't worth the effort to write a great reply to.

OB1
Haha, nice excuse.

A Black Falcon
It's not an excuse, it's just the simple truth...

OB1
:rolleyes:

Weltall
Oh, for Christ's sake already...

OB1
Alright alright, I'll try not to respond to ABF's stupidity from now on, and if it gets out of hand I'll move our posts to the new forum.

A Black Falcon
Yeah, because it's all my fault... :rolleyes:

OB1
I'm glad you finally realized that. Now shut up or I'll move our posts to our forum.

Great Rumbler
*sings the "Moving to Another Forum" song*

OB1
I moved it, btw.

A Black Falcon
In my opinion your "posts" earlier in the thread (after GR linked his story) were just about as disruptive to discussion of the topic, OB1...

Oh, and I fixed the title. :p

Weltall
You BOTH act like boyfriends on the rocks.

I think you both secretly love each other. There's no other explanation for why you guys never quit the sniping.

OB1
In my opinion your "posts" earlier in the thread (after GR linked his story) were just about as disruptive to discussion of the topic, OB1...

GR and I were having fun. You were jealous so you had to try to spoil the fun.

Oh, and I fixed the title. :p

I fixed it back again.

Great Rumbler
And I helped!

OB1
I liked my title better...

Great Rumbler
No, see, this one is cooler because it's...it's in SPACE.

OB1

no it's not, you big liar.

Great Rumbler
Well...it is better.

IN SPACE.

A Black Falcon
It's not as good as my title but better than OB1's, so it should stay. :)

OB1
You didn't see my second title.

A Black Falcon
Second title?

OB1
Yeah, it was awesome.

Great Rumbler
Awesome like a possum!!

:dunno: