View Thread : Old Balls 1 (OB1)

alien space marine
Is it true your were sired by a monkey out of the pussy of a goat?!!!

(sorry just had to be fare)

Great Rumbler
:erm:

OB1

lazyfatbum
(it's so the truth)

OB1
21 isn't that old...

Great Rumbler
What if there was like a machine that made it where you could be 21 forever and never get older? Wouldn't that be awesome?

Geno
Why hasn't that been invented yet?

OB1
What if there was like a machine that made it where you could be 21 forever and never get older? Wouldn't that be awesome?

Not really...

A Black Falcon
You don't think that that'd be great? I guess ASM is right then... :D

Great Rumbler
Why hasn't that been invented yet?

I know! Something like that would be a GOLD MINE! *shifty eyes* I think I'm gonna just...go and...drink coffee...*runs off to invent the Stay 21 Forever machine before anyone else*

OB1
I'd rather be 25 forever than 21 forever.

Great Rumbler
25 is too old. It's pratically middle-age after all.

OB1
Maybe for a youngin' like you!

Great Rumbler
I wish I was 35 so that I could say "Hey guess how old I am!" and other people would say "I don't know? 25?" and I'd say "Nope, I'm 35!" and they'd be all surprised and stuff.

OB1
Yeah that'd be neat.

Great Rumbler
I know! I can invent a machine that will allow you to make yourself turn 35 instantly! It's GENIUS!!

OB1

Garden State is really good. Picked up the dvd today. Saw it in theaters twice.

Great Rumbler
I haven't really heard much about it.

A Black Falcon
Made by the guy who's the star in Scrubs, right? Haven't seen it.

OB1
Yes. Excellent movie.

You guys really need to watch more than your everyday Hollywood blockbuster, you know? There's so much better stuff out there. You should know that, GR, since you like some Asian cinema.

Great Rumbler
You guys really need to watch more than your everyday Hollywood blockbuster, you know?

I try to, but movies like that are rarely shown around here. I did get to see "Finding Neverland" and "Hero", though. I'd go see "The Life Aquatic" but it isn't showing around here.

Weltall

OB1

OB1
I try to, but movies like that are rarely shown around here. I did get to see "Finding Neverland" and "Hero", though. I'd go see "The Life Aquatic" but it isn't showing around here.

Finding Neverland kinda counts... I should see it.

Great Rumbler
Finding Neverland kinda counts... I should see it.

It's a really good movie.

OB1
So I've heard.

A Black Falcon
I don't just watch hollywood films... mostly sure but not just. I don't watch all that many films (I do watch some, but not a LOT), but I've seen a few films in the arthouse theater in town. :) This year I saw 'The Story of the Weeping Camel'... interesting film... and very different. I also saw Winged Migration there, a year or two ago.

And I know Alexander probably doesn't count, but it isn't your normal Hollywood film so why not mention it. :) Hmm, what else did I see (in theaters) this year... uh, what came out this year... I don't remember... I know I saw Spiderman 2 (as mediocre as the first), the third Harry Potter movie (decent kids' film and overrated), Troy (ick! I liked some parts, but overall... not good...), Alexander, Story of the Weeping Camel... uh, was Cold Mountain this year? I think I remember seeing it in January anyway... and maybe something else, I don't know.

OB1
Winged Migration was great, even though it was pretty "fake".

Great Rumbler
Fake?

A Black Falcon
Yeah, fake? It was good, I know that...

Oh, and I also saw Hidalgo.

OB1
Yeah, even though they said in the beginning that no effects were used, there were very obvious CG shots (like the one where the birds fly high into the atmosphere and you see the entire planet, and then the camera follows the bird swoop back down towards earth), and if you watch the documentary on the dvd you'll see that they got the birds to "perform" and do things that they wouldn''t usually do.

But overall it's a very cool documentary.

A Black Falcon
All animal documentaries get those accusations of setting up the animals... and it probably is true sometimes because waiting for them to do exactly the thing they want could be quite hard. Most of the time it's harmless though, like in this case where the resulting film was pretty good...

Great Rumbler
(like the one where the birds fly high into the atmosphere and you see the entire planet, and then the camera follows the bird swoop back down towards earth),

Yeah, that part was obviously CG, but nothing else was.

OB1
Even though they said that there were no special effects before the credits...

And look at the doc on the dvd, ABF. It's not just an accusation, they actually show what they did.

Seeing the movie in a big university theater was great, btw.

A Black Falcon
I saw it in the theater so I highly doubt that I'm going to see the DVD... it was good, but not 'watch multiple times' good -- just like most movies.

OB1
:erm:

Great Rumbler
You're so weird, ABF.

Geno
You thilly goothe.

OB1
You're so weird, ABF.

I think we need to invent a new word to describe ABF. "Weird" simply doesn't cut it.

Geno
Invent a new word? Let's see... how about... neoweirdafragilisticsexpealadocious? Yeah, that word's fun (yet next to impossible) to say!

OB1
Mmmmm.... something shorter and more clever. Or dumb.

Great Rumbler
Glork.

OB1
Mmm... something funnier.

Great Rumbler
Hasplorkfrogginspoosh.

OB1
Something somewhat sensical.

Great Rumbler
That wasn't one of your initial specifications!

OB1
... yeah...

How abooout.... "weirdtarded"...

Geno
Weirdtarded gets my vote.

Great Rumbler
Yeah, "weirtarded" sounds good.

OB1
But at the same time... it's not crazy enough. Like Bojacksome. We need something like that, but to describe ABF. Hmm... perhaps... perhaps we should add ABF in the word somewhere. To make it uniquely his. YES! What a perfect idea, if I don't mind saying so myself!

So... brainstorm!

Great Rumbler
Hmm..."eccentricetarded"? Or maybe "Freaktastic"? "Hyper-Stupid Explosion"?

OB1
... those don't have "ABF" in them.

Geno
ABlacktardedFalcon.

OB1
Good, good, keep going!