Tendo City:  The Cake Is A Lie!  

Go Back  Tendo City: The Cake Is A Lie! > Tendo City: Metropolitan District > Ramble City

Sat, September 22nd, 2007   #1
lazyfatbum
Sennin

Default Pandora

Is down. Now I dunno about the rest of you but when i'm writing/drawing/working out/chasing ferrets/picking my nose/staring at a wall and/or cleaning I needs me some music and now.... there's no pandora and that means no Ennio, no Zimmer, no Deathcab and certainly no Nine Inch Nails and this all makes me tight in the ass and like, bored in the thinking department. So when it comes to internet radio and that means good internet radio what do you guys use?

hint: It should be not gay
Tue, September 25th, 2007   #2
etoven
That's retarded at near genius levels!

Send a message via MSN to etoven

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyfatbum
Is down. Now I dunno about the rest of you but when i'm writing/drawing/working out/chasing ferrets/picking my nose/staring at a wall and/or cleaning I needs me some music and now.... there's no pandora and that means no Ennio, no Zimmer, no Deathcab and certainly no Nine Inch Nails and this all makes me tight in the ass and like, bored in the thinking department. So when it comes to internet radio and that means good internet radio what do you guys use?

hint: It should be not gay
Pandora's not down... You just got banned...
Based on your taste of music they never wanted you using there bandwidth for "Merl haggard solutes, the country songs of the killer wales having sex with monkeys", ever again...

"You are god to us dream characters. Some of us love you and some of us hate you, and some dream characters want to be left alone." Then he paused and he said "When you are awake, you are a dream character to God. You and everyone else are what God sees when he sleeps." ~ XGM

VILLAGE OF CLONES - Latest Film
(Watch Episode Today!) - (Visit Channel)

Latest Deivant Artwork
Broken Matrimony by ~etoven on deviantART

Tue, September 25th, 2007   #3
lazyfatbum
Sennin

You are full of shit beyond your years. *opens mozilla* if you had HALF my understanding of music *goes to pandora* you would realize that what you said to me is a ridiculous notion that disrespects artisans around the world *deletes Merl Haggard Salutes: The Country Songs of the Killer Wales Having Sex with Monkeys* I hope you evaluate your poor choice in judgement in the future.

and fuck you for not helping.
Tue, September 25th, 2007   #4
Sacred Jellybean
The Revolution is over, and Wii won.

I recommend uTorrent and isohunt.com, which aren't internet radios at all.
Wed, September 26th, 2007   #5
lazyfatbum
Sennin

*nods*

I decided to get batteries for my CD player, which is not an internet radio as well.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: