Tendo City:  The Cake Is A Lie!  

Go Back  Tendo City: The Cake Is A Lie! > Tendo City: Metropolitan District > Ramble City

Wed, August 15th, 2007   #1
lazyfatbum
Sennin

Default jackass --->

You and I are probably the only people that will find this amusing. Well maybe N-man, but yunno... canadian. anyway my favorite part is when patton gets the jeep.
Wed, August 15th, 2007   #2
EdenMaster
If It's Not About Brawl, Chances Are I Don't Care.

Send a message via AIM to EdenMaster Send a message via MSN to EdenMaster

http://tcforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4425

Still funny to see with pictures and stuff though. Good for a lark.

Wed, August 15th, 2007   #3
Dark Jaguar
Resident Schizophrenic

I love how Tojo has like a billion made up badges on his jacket there. News flash. Those things are intended to show OTHER PEOPLE recognize your abilities, not that YOU do.
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
Wed, August 15th, 2007   #4
lazyfatbum
Sennin

And here I thought I found something brand new that I thought jackass would get a kick out of and not only is it an update to something previously on TC but was posted by jackass as well.

Get the starch. That goes beyond tee-hee irony in to the realm of fucking creepy.

leave Jo's giant medals alone. I think one of them represents 'Learned all sailor's knots' and the big one with the points on it is 'ruined a nation's pride' next to the 'one and a half inch weenie ceramonial pity ribbon'. Oh.... oh, you feel that Emperor? That's about 600 rem on the dosimeter, chubby.
Wed, August 15th, 2007   #5
alien space marine
Holy Macaroni

Hitler was a allot closer to winning at one point in the war *prior to pearl harbor that is* then what the public has been told for decades. Had the battle of Britain been lost *air war* The British empire could have just folded up with a puppet regime put in London like the Vichy France as Hitler did plan a land invasion into England but it required neutralizing certain key components of the defending vanguards that they had failed to do. The British high command manage to sink the Nazi captured French fleet that would have been necessary in such a hypothetical German beachhead on the British mainland.
Wed, August 15th, 2007   #6
N-Man
I Master Five Magics

Hitler was exactly as close to winning as most people know, that is, not at all. There is no way that Germany could have neutralized the Royal Navy, even if it had completely destroyed the RAF (unlikely), and hoping that seizing the French fleet at Toulon would turn the tide was purely wishful thinking, as even at full strength it was by far inferior to the RN. In fact, the entire concept of Operation Sealion was completely unfeasible given Germany's limited sea power, which is, in all likelihood, why it was dropped in favour of Barbarossa.

We may theorize that by winning the Battle of Britain, Hitler could have demoralized the Brits enough that they would have signed a peace treaty, leaving Germany to be annihilated by the Soviets and ushering in a new era of communism on the world. However, that is unlikely, since Churchill said that they would have fought on to the bitter end - which was really Britain's only choice once they had seen the true nature of nazism. Furthermore, the Tripartite Pact essentially doomed Germany, as it forced it to declare war on the USA once Japan had attacked it - since that attack was a foregone conclusion for various reasons, Britain had all the more reason to stay at war with Germany and await the USA's entry in the European theater.
Wed, August 15th, 2007   #7
alien space marine
Holy Macaroni

Shit! There was a video program on Utube I had saw on this subject,Cant find it.

From what I heard the nazi Germany needed to constantly declare war to distract their own public from discovering they were on the verge of financial collapse.

Thats why they so heavily picked clean anything of value from conquered countries.

Winston Churchill would always say they had no greater Allie against the Reich then thee Fuhrer himself.
Thu, August 16th, 2007   #8
Dark Jaguar
Resident Schizophrenic

So wait, you are calling Weltall jackass now?
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
Thu, August 16th, 2007   #9
lazyfatbum
Sennin

Yes I am because of the fact that he's a jackass, so I found it apropos. I used a french word.... I hate it when I use a french word.

asm/ do not argue history with N-Man, especially with youtube as a reference. I once had a convo with him concerning mesopotamia and the assyrians, it lasted 4 days and my asshole bled for a year. Everytime I wiped, I saw the paragraphs upon paragraphs of knowledge flashing in my brain with that fucking canadian humor "Yea but the semites are a pain in the assyrian!" and then on and on about healthcare and syrup and legal underage sex and the plural of moose, just walk away. Dont finish reading this, check the next thread. Done.
Thu, August 16th, 2007   #10
N-Man
I Master Five Magics

LAZY! COME BACK

I NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT ASHURBANIPAL AND THE DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON!!
Fri, August 17th, 2007   #11
lazyfatbum
Sennin

*asshole bleeds*

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: