Tendo City:  The Cake Is A Lie!  

Go Back  Tendo City: The Cake Is A Lie! > Tendo City: Metropolitan District > Ramble City

Thu, September 20th, 2007   #1
lazyfatbum
Sennin

Default Interweb: Using words for things (interactive 'talking')

ICQ sucks, and like, MSN is whateva. Or not. I dunno, i'm out of the loop. I black listed -- oh pardon me, I African-American listed IM&M's because it took away the two braincells I have needed to straigten my slinky, so to speak. But from the grace of God or my ferret, Windex, etc I have THREE braincells and am now able to coherently (no) communicate to people while maintaining my straightening efforts and would like to know just what it is the kiddies are using these days to talk 'Jive' and things of or relating to the jive nature.... with..... okay i'll be honest. Trying to find intelligent educated ppl to fuck with in the real world is like forced O'Reily Factor sessions but with more spitting and wrestling.

I'm extremely tired and my nephew just asked me "who's bob marley" and I choked on my cigarette, but yeah i'm tired so i'm trying to make a point which is: what IM bullshit should I get that you all use and that doesn't suck comma space and doesn't slow down an old pooter question mark
Thu, September 20th, 2007   #2
DMiller
Infrequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to DMiller

I use AIM, but I'm not on it much anymore. If I want to talk to friends I usually just call them, but if I have a quick thing to say I usually use Facebook.
Thu, September 20th, 2007   #3
Dark Jaguar
Resident Schizophrenic

Dude what? I don't get it its like you want some chat program? Use AIM like everyone else.
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
Thu, September 20th, 2007   #4
Fittisize
Curtains UP

Every single person I know uses MSN.
Fri, September 21st, 2007   #5
Dark Jaguar
Resident Schizophrenic

Yeah RIGHT! Micro$oft whatever!
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
Fri, September 21st, 2007   #6
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

I don't use either one very often but just leave AIM and MSN on all the time that my computer's on. As for which I use more... erm, neither, much... but AIM a bit more I guess (people I know in real life mostly use that). I used to use MSN more, of course, for talking with TC people, but that doesn't seem to happen much anymore...
Currently Playing: Guild Wars (with expansions) (PC), Donkey Kong Country series (SNES), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 (GBA), sometimes Warcraft III or Starcraft (PC) Mega Turrican and Universal Soldier (Genesis), various other stuff

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: