Tendo City:  The Cake Is A Lie!  

Go Back  Tendo City: The Cake Is A Lie! > Tendo City: Metropolitan District > Ramble City

1 Week Ago   #1
alien space marine
Holy Macaroni

Default Former Prison convict

Yours truly ; If that bottle of frere jacka asks to be sipped don't do it.

Lots of drunken chicks that night ; To bad I got caught up in a brawl

They don't have toilet seats in prison.

Grois Tabernac

1 Week Ago   #2
Fittisize
Curtains UP

Did you go to PRISON? Or did you just spend a night in the drunk tank? There is a vast diference, my friend.

Don't be that guy who brags about going to prison when in reality he only just pissed off a cop by calling him a "douchebag fucktard pig! hahaha I TOLD you guys I'd do it!" and spent the night in a concrete jail cell with a few crackheads/Indians/other young show-offs and didn't even get booked or charged for anything.

Now, if you got so drunk that you got behind the wheel and struck a family of four that was driving home from Shrek the Third and will ACTUALLY become a convict, then I give you all the credit in the world. You're clearly a badass.
1 Week Ago   #3
N-Man
I Master Five Magics

Aww man... that's not the way you do it.
1 Week Ago   #4
etoven
That's retarded at near genius levels!

Send a message via MSN to etoven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittisize

Now, if you got so drunk that you got behind the wheel and struck a family of four that was driving home from Shrek the Third and will ACTUALLY become a convict, then I give you all the credit in the world. You're clearly a badass.
Or a dumbass...

"You are god to us dream characters. Some of us love you and some of us hate you, and some dream characters want to be left alone." Then he paused and he said "When you are awake, you are a dream character to God. You and everyone else are what God sees when he sleeps." ~ XGM

VILLAGE OF CLONES - Latest Film
(Watch Episode Today!) - (Visit Channel)

Latest Deivant Artwork
Broken Matrimony by ~etoven on deviantART

1 Week Ago   #5
alien space marine
Holy Macaroni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittisize
Did you go to PRISON? Or did you just spend a night in the drunk tank? There is a vast diference, my friend.

Don't be that guy who brags about going to prison when in reality he only just pissed off a cop by calling him a "douchebag fucktard pig! hahaha I TOLD you guys I'd do it!" and spent the night in a concrete jail cell with a few crackheads/Indians/other young show-offs and didn't even get booked or charged for anything.

Sounds like somebody knows from experience ?

Whats wrong with aboriginals ? If your actually polite to them they might lend you a smoke and the occasional joke at the end of day.

It was the drunk tank........

I called one cop; "sugar Titties" ! No I am just joking
Mel Gibson was so bad ass being captain chauvinist!

I was a passenger in a car that got totaled when shrek 2 was out; So don't dare mention that film series again thank you!

Mike Myers put a hex on me.

It was my first time in the brig ; I waisnt exactly bragging but just explaining to my anonymous online audience *tendocity* why I was missing.

I guess I annoy the piss out of the majority here in this lovely piece of Webage.

For that I am deeply sorry......... *crosses fingers*

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: