Tendo City:  The Cake Is A Lie!  

Go Back  Tendo City: The Cake Is A Lie! > Tendo City: Metropolitan District > Ramble City

3 Days Ago   #1
alien space marine
Holy Macaroni

Default Greatest political satire ever!

George W Hussein

You see Saddam has found a new home ; Inside dubya head and the Ghost busters are the sole goverment agency up to the task of cleaning up.
3 Days Ago   #2
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

I don't think Bush has quite managed to kill as many people as Sadaam did, yet, but Sadaam was in power a lot longer... per-year Bush is probably doing pretty well in comparison.
Currently Playing: Guild Wars (with expansions) (PC), Donkey Kong Country series (SNES), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 (GBA), sometimes Warcraft III or Starcraft (PC) Mega Turrican and Universal Soldier (Genesis), various other stuff
3 Days Ago   #3
N-Man
I Master Five Magics

How so very original, maybe next they can draw a small mustache underneath his nose, God knows we've never seen that one.
2 Days Ago   #4
Dark Jaguar
Resident Schizophrenic

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of the time any sense of comedic taste just goes flying out the window so long as someone agrees with the "party line" of a joke?

(Note, I kinda do at this point, but that's just not a good joke... it's lame.)
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
1 Day Ago   #5
alien space marine
Holy Macaroni

Any politician that squeals [terrorism][ 9/11] [Brown Boogieman] run like the plague ! I Really do like Americans and I enjoyed all the trips Ive taken to your big country....

But seriously get your act together by any means necessary.

I believe the body count in Iraq is beginning to surpass the numbers made in the all the years of Saddam Hussein!!

Homeland security and "enhanced interrogation" [Verscharte vernehmung]are terms that were used in Nazi Germany.

We have a serious chuckle up here ; When we see George Bush lecturing Burma on human rights and repressive behavior; Giving lip service for the mind slaves who are among the diminishing percentage of those who still actually have approval in the Beefcake.

Its like seeing Fidel Castro discussing the benefits and merits of capitalism and free enterprise.

Where art thou brain when you elect someone known for havin snorted cocaine ! [Alkaloids/Al'qeada].
1 Day Ago   #6
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

Quote:
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of the time any sense of comedic taste just goes flying out the window so long as someone agrees with the "party line" of a joke?

(Note, I kinda do at this point, but that's just not a good joke... it's lame.)

There's enough truth to it for me, at least, to say that it's reasonable (even if, yes, the image is meant as a joke).
Quote:
I believe the body count in Iraq is beginning to surpass the numbers made in the all the years of Saddam Hussein!!

Not if you include the Iran-Iraq War, for sure, but if you're just looking at the internal problems? Hmm... Sadaam's purges and mass killings of Kurds and prosecution of Shiites versus the civil war we set off... tough. As I think I bet Sadaam has an edge, but not much of one... but once that war is included he's way ahead. I mean, it was eight years long and involved hundreds of thousands of deaths (with more Iranians dying than Iraqis)... oh yes, and at the time Sadaam was funded and armed by the United States.
Quote:
Homeland security and "enhanced interrogation" [Verscharte vernehmung]are terms that were used in Nazi Germany.

We have a serious chuckle up here ; When we see George Bush lecturing Burma on human rights and repressive behavior; Giving lip service for the mind slaves who are among the diminishing percentage of those who still actually have approval in the Beefcake.

Very good points...
Currently Playing: Guild Wars (with expansions) (PC), Donkey Kong Country series (SNES), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 (GBA), sometimes Warcraft III or Starcraft (PC) Mega Turrican and Universal Soldier (Genesis), various other stuff
1 Day Ago   #7
Dark Jaguar
Resident Schizophrenic

Hey I agree with a lot of "jokes" but still think as a joke it fails the comedy test. I also find some jokes extremely hilarious but completely disagree with the point. Then there's the jokes that have no serious element to them at all. They are... pure...
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
1 Day Ago   #8
N-Man
I Master Five Magics

Oh yes, let's see ASM and ABF debating the merits of George W. Bush - it'll be like Plato's dialectic, except replace Glaucon with Dumbledore and Socrates with a rock.
1 Day Ago   #9
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Quote:

Hey I agree with a lot of "jokes" but still think as a joke it fails the comedy test. I also find some jokes extremely hilarious but completely disagree with the point. Then there's the jokes that have no serious element to them at all. They are... pure...

Maybe you have to REALLY dislike Bush to find it funny... though I know you aren't exactly a fan of his anymore.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: