Tendo City:  Let's sit down and discuss this irrationally!  

Go Back  Tendo City: Let's sit down and discuss this irrationally! > Tendo City: Residential District > SAVE TENDO CITY

Sat, August 26th, 2006   #41
Dark Lord Neo
Dark Choujin

Send a message via MSN to Dark Lord Neo

We still have a mainpage?
Wow, I need to show up more often.
I miss tendocity.net
Sun, August 27th, 2006   #42
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

The current one is so infrequently updated that for all intents and purposes we don't, which is what we are (not very quickly, it seems...) trying to change...
Currently Playing: Guild Wars (with expansions) (PC), Donkey Kong Country series (SNES), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 (GBA), sometimes Warcraft III or Starcraft (PC) Mega Turrican and Universal Soldier (Genesis), various other stuff
Sun, August 27th, 2006   #43
Paco
rhymes with taco

Send a message via MSN to Paco

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
The current one is so infrequently updated that for all intents and purposes we don't, which is what we are (not very quickly, it seems...) trying to change...
Perhaps if I was given some direction it would move along...

etoven, have you had any success in creating a template?

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready to start making it a template. Etoven, or anyone else concerned with the backend of the site, I need some specifications on exactly how I should make it. You probably have more experience than I do with creating style sheets and such so I'd like to leave that to you, or anyone else willing to make it.

I don't know...we really need to start getting together so it can progress...

My TeamXbox Base Page

Last edited by Paco : Sun, August 27th, 2006 at 09:50 AM.
Sun, September 24th, 2006   #44
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

Currently Playing: Guild Wars (with expansions) (PC), Donkey Kong Country series (SNES), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 (GBA), sometimes Warcraft III or Starcraft (PC) Mega Turrican and Universal Soldier (Genesis), various other stuff
Sun, September 24th, 2006   #45
etoven
Site Owner

Send a message via MSN to etoven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco
Perhaps if I was given some direction it would move along...

etoven, have you had any success in creating a template?

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready to start making it a template. Etoven, or anyone else concerned with the backend of the site, I need some specifications on exactly how I should make it. You probably have more experience than I do with creating style sheets and such so I'd like to leave that to you, or anyone else willing to make it.

I don't know...we really need to start getting together so it can progress...
http://www.louisrepa.com/

Did no one read my post?

"You are god to us dream characters. Some of us love you and some of us hate you, and some dream characters want to be left alone." Then he paused and he said "When you are awake, you are a dream character to God. You and everyone else are what God sees when he sleeps." ~ XGM

Mon, January 22nd, 2007   #46
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

No one actually comes to this forum anymore, apparently (just look at all those posts in the last two days!).
Tue, April 21st, 2009   #47
Paco
rhymes with taco

Send a message via MSN to Paco

Dropping in to save a copy of the Web site mock up I made (I seemed to have misplaced the files).

I think it still looks nice almost three years later.

My TeamXbox Base Page

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: