Tendo City: OB1 will tell you what you meant to say!  

Go Back  Tendo City: OB1 will tell you what you meant to say! > Tendo City: Residential District > Multiconsole City
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search New Posts Mark Forums Read

Pooped in his neighbors yard and lied about it

Exclamation Citan you bastard YOU RAT BASTATRD!!

Never saw that plot twist coming!
Edit...
Oh wait never mind...

Why is the forum telling me I last visited January 1st 1970?

"There is no such thing as no such thing." - Greed

"HI FLOOR, MAKE ME A SAMMICH!" - Gir

"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun" - Ash

Last edited by UltraMarioMan : Sat, January 10th, 2004 at 07:52 PM.
Old Sat, January 10th, 2004
jackass

Posts: 7,155 Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarioMan
Never saw that plot twist coming!
Edit...
Oh wait never mind...

Why is the forum telling me I last visited January 1st 1970?
Dunno.

It took you this long to get that far?
lazyfatbum: OB1, click them now. Then ask your boss if their appropriate.

The Beautiful World

Posts: 15,931 Great Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panel
Send a message via AIM to Great Rumbler Send a message via MSN to Great Rumbler

I'm still not that far, but I did finally get past the part that was giving me so much trouble, so I might eventually beat it some day.

I am the King of Rumbling!! Bow before my Rumbliness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltall
Dunno.

It took you this long to get that far?
Got Simpsons Hit and Run and Warcraft 3 recently both of which are very addicting. And I've been switching between Xenogears and Legend of Dragoon.

Love this smiley

Old Sun, January 11th, 2004
jackass

Posts: 7,155 Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Citan did what he did for a very good reason. You'll see.
lazyfatbum: OB1, click them now. Then ask your boss if their appropriate.

The Beautiful World

Posts: 15,931 Great Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panel

Xenogears is a fun game.

Exclamation

OMG identity of the super red gear pilot revealed!

Old Mon, January 12th, 2004
The Beautiful World

I actually know most of the things that happen in the game from watching my brother play it.

Old Mon, January 12th, 2004

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: