Tendo City: Batter Bippy Mumbles & Frump  

Go Back  Tendo City: Batter Bippy Mumbles & Frump > Tendo City: Residential District > The Debate Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search New Posts Mark Forums Read

Rebel Alliance Commander

Default AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

So, to all you football fans, who does everyone think will win the AFC Championship? I'm a huge Patriots fan, and I honestly think they are going to win.

"...And if I get drunk well I'll pass out on the floor now baby/And you won't bother me no more/If you're drinkin' well you know that you're my friend and I'll say/I think i'll have myself a beer..."-Reel Big Fish, Beer
Old Wed, January 14th, 2004
off to parts unknown...

Posts: 29,878 OB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panel

Bo Jackson!!!
The Beautiful World

Posts: 18,154 Great Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panelGreat Rumbler has altered his reputation through the admin panel
Send a message via AIM to Great Rumbler Send a message via MSN to Great Rumbler

Dallas Cowboys.

I am the King of Rumbling!! Bow before my Rumbliness!

Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

I don't care much about football. However, I'll root for the Boston teams... so I want the Patriots to win.

But the only sport I really love is baseball.
off to parts unknown...

Posts: 29,878 OB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panelOB1 has altered his reputation through the admin panel

Bo Jackson!!!!
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon

Sorry, but he doesn't play football anymore...
off to parts unknown...

Big Ben throws the horns!

Posts: 7,692 Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Indy will win. And as much as I don't want it to happen, they're going to beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl too.

My Roethlisberger avatar is perfectly in-sync with the following songs:

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Defender of the Realm

They lost last time and will lose again.
Curtains Down

Bleh. NFL football sucks now that the Titans are all out of it. Same with the Seahawks, too, because they are the only team within driving distance that I could actually go and watch play.

Posts: 7,692 Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond reputeRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
They lost last time and will lose again.
Come on, the Patsies could barely beat a Titans team unused to New England weather with it's two best players hobbling. The Colts are a much better team than Tennessee.

Honestly, the Pats are the only team still in the running that I DON'T like.

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Curtains Down

Your state doesn't even have a pro football team so shaddup.

But yeah, I think Panthers will continue their over-achievment and make it all the way to the 'bowl...much like Anahiem Might Ducks in the playoffs last year, midnight will finally strike on the final game.

('cause you know, it's a Cinderella story and all)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittisize
Your state doesn't even have a pro football team so shaddup.
Redskins. And even if they technically aren't (anymore, now they're in Landover MD, but when they were playing at RFK Stadium in DC, Virginia could claim it as much as Maryland), everyone here is a Redskins fan. Except me and a few Cowboys fans.

Since Maryland has the Ravens, Virginia claims the Redskins. And since the Redskins are pathetic, Maryland never challenges our claim

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Old Thu, January 15th, 2004
Defender of the Realm

The Patriots have a lot of close wins in this long winning streak... this one will just be another one of them.

Oh yeah, and the Colts might have seen cold, but THIS cold? I don't think so.
Old Thu, January 15th, 2004
Defender of the Realm

Pats win, 24-14.
Old Sun, January 18th, 2004

Grr...

Now I don't care who wins the NFC. They've got my support.

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Defender of the Realm

Adam Vinatieri outscored the Colts...

I wish teams that I hate would stop winning the AFC championships every year.

Duran Duran - The Reflex

I can't believe Philly's losing ANOTHER ONE. JESUS.

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Curtains Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltall
Indy will win. And as much as I don't want it to happen, they're going to beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl too.

I'm glad I didn't go by you to pick my Sports Select tickets for the week, or else I would be a very poor man.

I would not have made that prediction if money was involved. When there are stakes, I'm not stupid enough to pick with my heart.

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Old Mon, January 19th, 2004
Defender of the Realm

I don't bet.
Curtains Down

But uh...the money you could win...
Defender of the Realm

You'll lose far more overall.
Curtains Down

Hm...well if you place three-dollar bets on high-odds games, when you eventually win it'll make up for all that you've lost. But it's a shame, because I barely ever get to bet on games, it depends on who's working behind the lottery till.
His Majesty, Sovereign of the Holy Goron Empire

Send a message via AIM to Darunia

I hate pro football, but I'd rather the Pats win. Home team and all.
Viking

Send a message via ICQ to -iLluSiON-

I hate people who hate sports for no particular reason.
Old Wed, January 21st, 2004
Curtains Down

I hate you, motherfucker.
Old Wed, January 21st, 2004
Viking

Send a message via ICQ to -iLluSiON-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittisize
I hate you, motherfucker.

Good. More power to ya.
Old Mon, January 26th, 2004
off to parts unknown...

uh, go yankees!
Old Mon, January 26th, 2004

woo!

Duran Duran - The Reflex
Old Wed, January 28th, 2004
off to parts unknown...

Go Bo Jackson!
Defender of the Realm

Is having the newest post in all the visible forums REALLY so important that you need to make pointless posts?
off to parts unknown...

Pointless? You're calling Bo Jackon "pointless"???!!
Defender of the Realm

He is pointless to this thread and it's like the fifth time you've said nothing but his name. Pointless.
off to parts unknown...

Right, I'll remember to be on topic next time. Like we always are. Since this is a serious forum. And since you're not a baby.
Defender of the Realm

Not just that it's off topic, but it's completely pointless.

Oh, I do not remotely care about Bo Jackson. Had to be said.
off to parts unknown...

You're stupid.
Defender of the Realm

Your Bo Jackson is stupid.
off to parts unknown...

I'll remember to tell him that. He's gonna beat you up.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: