Tendo City:  The Cake Is A Lie!  

Go Back  Tendo City: The Cake Is A Lie! > Tendo City: Metropolitan District > Multiconsole City

Prev   Next Post Next
Mon, March 5th, 2007   #1
A Black Falcon
Defender of the Realm

Send a message via AIM to A Black Falcon Send a message via MSN to A Black Falcon
Default Not bad...

More cheap games that I'll never get around to playing in full? At these prices, sure!

For $10.50, I got these...

(the Genesis games are cart only and the PSX ones CD only, no original cases or manuals, helping to explain the price)
PSX
Dino Crisis
Silent Hill
Mega Man X6
TigerShark

Genesis
Gauntlet IV
Beyond Oasis
Currently Playing: Guild Wars (with expansions) (PC), Donkey Kong Country series (SNES), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 (GBA), sometimes Warcraft III or Starcraft (PC) Mega Turrican and Universal Soldier (Genesis), various other stuff

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: